$$$
Love everything about this book. Clear, easy to follow instructions, accompanied by the wonderful humour we've come to expect from the boys. I'm not much of a cook but even I have seen plenty of recipes I can't wait to try and my shopping list grows with every page I turn.
I can't wait to get started.
Well done James and Paul

Saw that someone said this book isn’t SW friendly and wonder what they mean.
An ounce of intelligence means you can work out syns or points, whichever one you are following... maybe they thought it was a SW, when it has never been advertised as such. As I said, ounce of intelligence ...
The book is very easy to follow and provides easy to follow recipes that can be described as low calorie and very tasty.
Twochubbycubs The Cookbook100 Tried and Tested Slimming Recipes (Hardback) Like being cooked a delicious and healthy meal by a couple of wise-cracking friends, Twochubbycubs: The Cookbook is the wonderfully fun and informal recipe guide from the wildly popular slimming blog.
The delicious debut cookbook from the duo behind one of the UK's most popular slimming blogs, TWOCHUBBYCUBS, by James and Paul Anderson - with 100 amazing, healthy recipes, all elegantly presented and beautifully photographed and each sprinkled with a mini-blog of total nonsense.





$$$