$$$
I love cookery books & have a fair few, flicking through the pages every now and then imagining myself rustling up gastronomic delights for my family. In reality it doesn't happen, I look down the ingredients list adding it up as I go & it's a big no no. The book goes back on the shelf. My food budget just doesn't stretch that far but I still want to cook interesting tasty food for my family. This book is the answer, it's full of recipes that I can actually afford to make! It's going to give me endless inspiration for meals & is going to help me get the most out of my budget. The store cupboard list & meal planner are a massive bonus and along with this book will help lots of people like me who never got taught at home how to cook from scratch, meal plan & use up leftovers. This book definitely won't be gathering dust on the book shelf!


After Following Lorna on Facebook. I had to get her book in Kindle form. With her delicious simple meals and how to save money on food bills who doesn't want to save money. I learnt a good few tips. I love the reduced items in store. Been doing this for a few years. I even make my own yogurt. This is a must have book.


$$$